Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home
City: Pāhoa Beds: 3 | Baths: 2 | Sleeps: 6
- Category: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit Size: 1424 sq feet
- Lot Size: 11379 sq feet
10% Off Last Minute New bookings on reservations booking 30 days from arrival or less & a 3 night minimum, except during the Holiday Season 12/18-1/2 !
Pacific Ocean Realty LLC is the Direct Booking Agency is not the property Manager. FYI: If you book on VRBO,Homeaway,Flipkey,Tripadvisor or 3rd party you maybe charged an additional fee for using their services.
Step into crystal clear Geothermally Heated Champagne Pond from our rental, large private Aquatic Pond and Ocean from the property to enjoy swimming and snorkeling with sea turtles and tropical fish at water temperature between 80-87 degree Fahrenheit.
This home has 3 bedrooms, living Room, kitchen, 2 baths and laundry room are located on the 2nd level to offer the spectacular view of the ocean, waves & ponds. On the Lower Level is a tiled Game Room with a Pool Table & another Laundry Room area.
There is over 2100 sqft. living area and 2 huge patios to enjoy the ocean. Front Deck has Glass Panels so that it does not block the Ocean view while you are sitting and enjoying the deck. A Queen size bed in each bedroom. Most of the rooms in this home offer ocean views. There is a Jacuzzi Bathtub in bathroom with a prism skylight. A lot of open space with large (14x24') deck & Gas BBQ. Enjoy BBQing or lounging in the Living room staring out a the ocean & ponds. Kitchen has an Island with an extra sink for easy cooking. Two BBQs: Gas and Charcoal.
Kapoho, about 25 miles from Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, is known for some of the finest and safest snorkeling in the Islands. Kapoho Bay Tidepools are protected from the ocean's waves by a coral reef, the water is crystal clear, and often warmer than the ocean because of geothermally heated springs that enter into the tidepools in various places. Kapoho is a small gated community in East Side of Big Island of Hawaii. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, a public swimming pool in Pahoa, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, and a beautiful beach. Here in Kapoho Big Island of Hawaii, the sunniest spot on the quiet side of the Big Island of Hawaii, is where you can still be in touch with a bit of old Hawaii, untouched by city life. Kapoho Bay is a small quiet gated community. The many varieties of tropical fish which also flourish in the ponds make them a beautiful snorkeling location. Our Kapoho Vacation Rentals accommodations are close to some of the best swimming, snorkeling and hiking on the island. Enjoy the magic of snorkeling with gentle sea turtles in Champagne Pond. For a day trip, head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Take a peak at an explosion captured on film in the Kilauea Visitor's Center. Head down the Chain of Craters Road and look for flowing lava. and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, the fern forests, and the other natural phenomena of the area. About One Hour Drive. Lava Tree State Park: Restaurants and Super Market in Pahoa Town 15 min Drive from the Home. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling. National Volcanoes Park is about 1 hour away. Akaka Falls 1 Hour min Drive. Lava Flow watching 30 min. Tide Pools and Best Coral viewing by snorkeling 5 min Drive in Vacationland.
Vacation rentals Kapoho, Hawaii
We cordially invite you to visit this piece of Paradise.
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Nightly/Daily Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not have sheets for the crib).
- You are Required to choose between a $39SDP fee (Security Deposit Protection Fee) click here for more info or a $3,000 Refundable Damage Security Deposit Amount + 4% credit card processing fee (deposit is refundable 7-10 business days after the exit of your stay less any assessed damages).
- Lower Level extra bedroom & extra bathroom is locked up to keep cleaning fee to a minimum $125 if there are 6 or less guests.
- Please ask about our Discounts: 10% off for 7 nights or longer, 5% off for Returning Guest to the home, or 10% Off for Last Minute Bookings when arriving within 30 days from the day you are booking the home with a 3 night min. No discounts during Holiday Season Dec 18th - Jan 2nd
- 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 7 night minimum stay
- Check-in is between 3-9pm & if you are planning to Check-in later than 9pm please call me to arrange it with us (please keep in mind that we will not be awake or available to check you in after 11/12pm).
- Check-out is 11am, unless you there are more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
- This home & many other homes in the area do not have air conditioning, instead we use our fans, windows & breezes.
- Please note: there are bugs & critters (such as: roaches, rodents, lizards, etc) in Hawaii & at times they can sneak into the home or hangout around the outside (this happens because our Hawaii Homes are located in a beautiful natural tropical settings, plus lots of guests prior tend to leave lights on & doors open which invites them in). Owners make their best efforts to keep these pests away.
- There are small coqui frogs that make some bird sounds in the night & our homes do not have as many as most homes have in the beautiful rural areas (these frogs are almost all over the Big Island)
- Large Aqua Pond on the Property, Driveway & Property Gate will be shared with the Kapoho Estate Oceanfront Home guests next door.
- Kapoho Estate Oceanfront Home guests next door will have an access path to shared green grass path so they can directly access Champagne Pond. Also, you will have a shared access on the Kapoho Estate Oceanfront Home's front entrance to the ocean of this home (it’s a small path that goes around the Gazebo & then out to front edge of the water as shown on Hawaiiwego site hand drawn map).
- We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
- Please Note: Certain risks inherent to people & property located adjacent to, nearby & on the property such as: the ocean, ponds, lava rocks & unique landscaping with other natural obstacles or animals on & off the property (ie: eels, fish, rock walls, etc). Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent this rental unless the guest accepted these conditions & assume these risks stated in this entire agreement. Also, all children, babies & guests that cannot swim well should be watched carefully on this property & other nearby areas due to the Ocean, Ponds, Rock Walls, Lava Rock & other natural surroundings of this home. The elderly and children should be supervised and assisted at all times while on this pond- ocean front home.
- Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change any time before Booking is completely Confirmed but not after booked.
- Guests will have the whole house to themselves.
- There is only an outside staircase to go from the 1st level to the 2nd level.
- Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
- Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
- Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
- Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 3 cars, no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM. 4. Only 3 vehicle(s) may be parked on the property at any one time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by Pacific Ocean Realty LLC but there are only 2 community Gate Passes per house.
- State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: 004-685-4144-01
- Please note only AT&T cell phones work well in the Kapoho Neighborhood and other carriers are spotty (10min drive out you'll catch better signals of other carriers)
- Dengue Fever on the Big Island: Please keep in mind, currently there is Dengue Fever on the Big Island but the State & Department of Health are working on controlling this. We suggest you to take the recommended precautions, see link here for daily County Alert updates: http://www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/ (there are still thousands of visitors coming to the island everyday and almost everyone on island is living their lives normally).
- Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee.Cancellations within the first 24hs of Booking will incur a credit card processing fee, after the first 24hrs the other cancellation policy rules will be in effect.
- • Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE or a 20% cancellation fee only if cancelling or moving a some nights. There is no refund for early departure or no shows. Please keep in mind we do not distribute the money collected from the new guests until about middle of the following month of the reservation dates, since that is when bookings are completed & processed for money distribution. There is Travel Insurance available and highly advise you to get Travel Insurance for your reservation, please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information
& Contact us if you would like to buy.
- If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for.
- No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
- Please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed; even if it's more than 60 days prior to check-in.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE KAYAKS BUT YOU CAN BRING THEM.
- Farmers Market
- Grocery Stores - Natural Food, Malama Market, Longs, etc
- Lava Boat/Hike Tours (when lava is flowing)
- Lava Tree Park - 15min Drive
- Other Eco-Tourism Activites/Adventures
- Paddle Boarding
- Pool Table
- Restaurants - Mexican,Thai,Hawaiian,etc
- Shoreline Fishing
- Spear Fishing
- Tide Pools (Snorkeling)
- Volcano National Park - 1hr Drive
- Sofa Bed
- Internet Connection
- Multiple TV's
- Included Services
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Linens Provided
- Inside Amenities
- Crib (available upon request at booking)
- Hair Dryer
- Initial Supply: 2xToilet paper per bathroom, 2x Paper Towel, Soaps (body, dish, laundry)
- Local Telephone
- Kitchen Equipment
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fully Equiped Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Rice Cooker
- Outside Amenities
- BBQ - Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Deck or Balcony
- Gas Grill
- Large Wraparound Deck (lockable doors at each end)
- Patio Furniture
- Snorkel Gear and Floats (as is condition Guests leave)
- 3 Car Parking Max
- External stairway only from 1st to 2nd Level
- No A/C (Ceiling Fans & Some Stand up Fans)
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- View And Location
- Ocean View
- Shared Aquatic Pond
- Swim to Warm Champagne Pond
- Warm Aquatic Pond on Property
Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home
|Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home||House||-|
|Kapoho Bay Community Ocean Accesses||Scuba And Snorkeling||431 ft.|
|Champagne Pond||All Seasons Attraction||614 ft.|
|University Pond & Black Sand Beach||All Seasons Attraction||1466 ft.|
|Kapoho Area||All Seasons Attraction||2242 ft.|
|Vacationland Tide Pools||All Seasons Attraction||4494 ft.|
|Isaac Hale Beach County Park||All Seasons Attraction||3.40 mi.|
|Lava Tree State Monument||All Seasons Attraction||5.74 mi.|
|Pahoa Town - 15mins from House||All Seasons Attraction||8.16 mi.|
|Kehena Black Sand Beach||All Seasons Attraction||10.39 mi.|
|Farmer's Markets||All Seasons Attraction||13.62 mi.|